[Free webinar] 5 critical incidents in your Exchange environment you need visibility into.
5 critical incidents in your Exchange environment you need visibility into.
Jan 24th, 2018 | 11am GMT
2017 saw a lot of large-scale cyber attacks, starting with the return of the Shadow Brokers in April. Emails are one of the easier entry points for security threats. If you use Exchange for business emails, you need to know all the available options to ensure that your organization is secure. This new year, find out which 5 incidents could tamper your Exchange organization's security by attending this free webinar.
Will you be otherwise engaged during the webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording once the webinar is done!
- Track unauthorized changes to the permissions of important users' mailboxes.
- Put in place an efficient patching plan.
- Identify possible threats that arise through OWA usage.
- Discover users communicating with blacklisted domains.
- Detect emails that contain malicious attachments.
Can't wait to see you there!
New to ADSelfService Plus?