Free SNMP MibBrowser from ManageEngine
We take immense pleasure in announcing the release of ManageEngine MIBBrowser Free Tool. SNMP MibBrowser which comes to you absolutely free of cost.
Please see the list of features
- Support for SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and SNMPv3.
- SNMPv3 security as defined in USM and VACM.
- Support for Traps and INFORMS. at V2 Level
- MibBrowser supports CFB-AES-128 along with CBC-DES privprotocol.
- Alert the Operator/Administrator about the status of the device through e-mail.
- MIB definitions as in SMIv1 and SMIv2 formats.
- Enables to perform the basic SNMP operations, such as GET, GETNEXT, GETBULK, and SET.
- Supports multi-varbind requests.
- Enables real-time plotting of SNMP data in a graph. Line graph and bar graph are the two types of graphs that are currently supported.
- Provides a user-friendly view of SNMP table data. The table data can be viewed in a separate window called SNMP Table Panel.
- Enables loading of MIBs at startup.
- Receives Traps & INFORMS
- Support for parsing of Traps
- Trap Logging in Text and XML format.
- Alert the Operator/Administrator about the status of the device through e-mail
You can download the ManageEngine MibBrowser Free Tool from here. http://www.manageengine.com/products/mibbrowser-free-tool/download.html
Feel free to post your feedback