[Free e-book] 5 real-world interconnections that IT teams overlook
As organizations grow, IT teams tend to expand into sub-departments that focus on specific functional areas, such as service desk, network operations, security, and more. With time, these specialized teams often lose sight of how strategies implemented in one sub-department can inadvertently impact other facets of IT.
This e-book covers five hidden IT interconnections that can be leveraged to optimize operations and improve organizational efficiency:
- Employee attendance rates and the corresponding impact on vulnerability management.
- Infrastructure responsiveness and the subsequent effect on your organizational revenue.
- Delayed asset acquisition and the ensuing decline in employee productivity.
- Change implementations and their influence over IT budget management and resource allocation.
- Business expansion and its lasting impact on the organization's security posture.
New to ADSelfService Plus?