Free DIY ServiceDesk Plus implementation with Zia
An implementation plan tailor-made for your business needs.
We've got exciting news for all ServiceDesk Plus users! DIY implementation using our internal chatbot Zia has been rolled out, and this means it's safe to say that our bot that offers customer support now has some cool new tricks up her sleeve.
So here's how this works:
The chatbot now has DIY Implementation as an option when invoked. When you select this option, Zia will help you set up your ServiceDesk Plus instance. The following are the steps performed en route to successful implementation.
- The user chooses DIY Implementation in Zia, which opens a form for the implementation plan in a separate tab. This form carries questions pertaining to the user's needs. This includes specific questions on how they handle user management, request management, problem and change management, asset management, the CMDB, purchase and contract management, and survey management. Using this information, Zia can better assist the user with the implementation.
- Once the form is submitted, an automated email including the personalized implementation plan, generated based on the user’s inputs in the form mentioned above, is sent to the user's email address.
- On receiving the implementation plan, if the user requires additional assistance, they can share the implementation ID with Zia to get the required information.
- Zia shows the user each remaining step of their implementation plan. The user can choose to move to the next step if they've successfully completed the present one or get assistance for that specific step.
- The user can add screenshots or log files of errors to the chat window and get solutions to their issues. They can even type out the issue they're facing in that step.
- In the event that Zia isn’t able to come up with a possible solution, she’ll connect the user with the technical assistance team.
- Users can leave the chat at any point and continue where they left off by simply entering the implementation ID.
- On successful implementation, the user will receive a certificate of completion.
With the new DIY implementation using Zia, we're able to offer faster, more efficient support to our clients and prospects. All in all, it's a win-win!