Exchange Reporter Plus' new build released with support to Exchange Server 2019, new standard time zones, and more.
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of Exchange Reporter Plus. It comes with the following new features, and bug fixes:
- Exchange Server 2019 support: Exchange Reporter Plus now audits, monitors, and reports on Exchange Server 2019.
- Advanced IIS logging: Supports IIS log parsing to identify the actual source IP address behind a given proxy server.
- SMS notification: In addition to email, you can now receive audit and monitoring profile alerts via SMS.
- MySQL migration support: Exchange Reporter Plus now supports MySQL to PostgreSQL migration.
- New time zones support: Exchange Reporter Plus now supports all standard time zones in addition to GMT, and the technicians can choose the timezone of their own.
- The following issues have been fixed,
- Issue in displaying non-English folder names in Mails Deleted or Moved Report.
- Inconsistent data issue in Overall Traffic From/To Internet Reports.
- Audit data gathering issue faced due to time zone difference.
- Inconsistent data issue in Email Response Time report.
- Issue in fetching Public Folder report data.
Exchange Reporter Plus Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?