Exchange Reporter Plus Fixes and Enhancements 
For Exchange Reporter Plus Fixes and Enhancements for 2019, click here.
Version 5.4 Build 5402 (16th Aug 2018)
- Option to encrypt keystore password while configuring SSL (HTTPs).
- Issue where graphs were not included in reports exported in PDF and HTML formats is now fixed.
- Authentication issue in configuring the Skype for Business Server is fixed.
- Various other bug fixes.
Version 5.4 Build 5400 (20th Jul 2018)
- Skype for Business Server reporting: Exchange Reporter Plus now provides granular reports on audio/video calls, conferences, file transfers, instant messaging (IM) users, and so much more.
Version 5.3 Build 5311 (28th Jun 2018)
Version 5.3 Build 5310 (13th Jun 2018)
- Exchange Reporter Plus now allows you to add custom attributes from the extended AD schema to get more details from its reports.
- Issue while applying ppm continuously without closing the 'Update Manager' window.
- Issue with Mailbox Size report if private stores' hard quota limit is zero.
Version 5.3 Build 5301 (23rd May 2018)
Exchange Reporter Plus now allows you to:
- Password-protect exported data.
- Audit technician activity to view the reports exported and the time at which they were exported.
- Provide controlled access for delegated roles.
- Mask important data such as storage paths and IP addresses.
- Send password expiration notifications to make administrator account users change their passwords every 45 days.
- Enforce password complexity.
Version 5.3 Build 5300 (30th April 2018)
Exchange Reporter Plus now includes the following two reports that track permission changes under the Folder Access Permissions changes category.
- Mailbox Folder Permission Changes
- Public Folder Permission Changes