Exchange Reporter Plus build 5513 released with dashboard customization feature and new Exchange Online permission reports
We have released a new build of Exchange Reporter Plus, 5513, with dashboard customization feature and 4 new reports on Exchange Online permissions.
With the new dashboard customization option you can
- Add custom tabs to view Exchange server, Exchange Online and Skype server data for different organizations and period. You can also rename and reorder the tabs at any time.
- Add new widgets to the tabs. Edit, rearrange and resize them as required. Get full-screen view of the dashboards with dark mode and slideshow options.
- Convert graphical widgets to data tables, and choose from different graph types such as pie, bar, column, donut, area and line graphs with custom colors.
- Pin graphs directly from the reports to the custom dashboards and manage technicians' permissions over the dashboards easily.
Get more insights into Exchange Online permissions with these four new reports:
- Mailbox Permissions.
- Shared Mailbox Permissions.
- Public Folder Permissions.
- Calendar Folder Permissions.
Exchange Reporter Plus Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?