Exchange Reporter Plus build 5414 released with 2 new audit reports, and enhancements!
We are happy to announce the release of Exchange Reporter Plus' latest build - 5414. This new build comes with 2 new audit reports on distribution lists, and several enhancements.
- New Audit Reports
- Distribution List Audit reports: Two new audit reports on distribution lists have been added.
- Distribution Lists Created and Deleted: Provides audit details on the distribution lists created, and deleted in the Exchange environment.
- Distribution List Members Added and Removed: Gives audit details on the members added/removed from distribution lists.
- Traffic and OWA reports can now be archived.
- Email addresses of actual senders and receivers are included in the mail traffic reports.
- Distribution List Members report provides details on the list of members for multiple groups.
- Select All option has been included in Permissions Based on Mailboxes report to choose all the mailboxes in a single click.
- Admins can now set up their own passwords to protect the exported reports..
- Mailbox Folder Permissions report now provides details on sub-folder level permissions.
- Issue Fixes
- The error in IE version details in the Logon Specifics report has been fixed.
- MSSQL connection issue faced in machines using NTLMv2 authentication protocol has been fixed.
How to update?
- Update using service pack .
- New to Exchange Reporter Plus? Download the fully functional free trial.
Exchange Reporter Plus Team