Exchange Reporter Plus build 5413 released with 20 new reports!
We are happy to announce the release of Exchange Reporter Plus' latest build - 5413. This new build comes with 19 new reports on Exchange Online, and 1 new report on Exchange on-premise.
New Exchange Online Reports - The following 19 reports have been added under the respective categories.
General Mailbox Reports
- Archive Disabled Mailboxes - Lists the mailboxes for which archiving is disabled.
- Mailboxes without Forward To - Lists the mailboxes for which mail forwarding is disabled.
- Mailboxes with External Mail Forwarding - Provides the list of mailboxes for which mail forwarding is configured to external domains.
- Mailboxes with Internal Mail Forwarding - Provides the list of mailboxes for which mail forwarding is configured to internal domains.
- Users without Photo - Lists the users who don't have a display picture.
- Migration Users - Provides details on migration status of users.
- ActiveSync Enabled Mailboxes - Lists the mailboxes which are allowed to sync with mobile devices with ActiveSync protocol.
Account Status Reports
- Users with Send As Permission - Provides the list of users with Send As permission.
- Users with Send On Behalf Permission - Provides the list of users with Send On Behalf permission.
- Mailbox Folder Statistics(Folder Message Count and Size) - Shows all folder related details of mailboxes including folder type, folder path, message count folder size, and more.
- Inbox Rules - Lists the inbox rules created by users, and its details.
- Mailboxes without Inbox Rule - Shows the list of mailboxes for which no inbox rule has been configured.
- Transport Rule List - Shows the list of transport rules, and details on changes made to them.
- Sweep Rules - Lists mailboxes with sweep rules, and their details.
- Mailboxes without Sweep Rules - Lists mailboxes without sweep rules, and their details.
- Mailbox Message Configuration by User - Lists all the mailboxes with details on their message settings.
- Mailbox Junk Configuration - Lists all mailboxes with details on their junk email filter settings.
- Auto-empty Deleted Items Folder Enabled Mailboxes - Lists all mailboxes with the option to auto-empty deleted items folder enabled.
Mail Traffic Reports
- Quarantined Messages - provides details on messages quarantined in your Exchange Online environment.
New Exchange On-Premise Report - The following report has been added under the Mailbox Database Reports category
- White Space - Provides details on whitespace available in Exchange database that can be reused.
- 'Select All' option has been included to generate reports for all the mailboxes in one go.
- Technicians created in EventLog Analyzer and ADAudit Plus components of Log360 can now login to the Exchange Reporter Plus module. To avail this capability, the existing users have to update the Exchange Reporter Plus module alone.
How to update?
- Update using service pack .
- New to Exchange Reporter Plus? Download the fully functional free trial.