Exchange Reporter Plus 5200 released with new reports and features!
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of Exchange Reporter Plus - 5200. This build comes with new features on Exchange Online and Auditing, Arabic Language Support, major enhancements, along with some bug fixes.
- Exchange Online reporting and auditing: Exchange Reporter Plus now allows reporting and auditing of all aspects of Exchange Online.
- Arabic language support: Exchange Reporter Plus is now available in Arabic.
- Flat UI: Exchange Reporter Plus now sports a minimal, flat user interface, with simple graphics and layouts.
- Distribution groups' message delivery restrictions: The Distribution Lists reports now allow you to view each group's message delivery restrictions.
- Equipment mailbox details: A new report on equipment mailboxes has been added to the Resource Mailbox reports category.
- Email traffic by business and non-business hours: The email traffic reports now offer a filter to refine the results based on both business and non-business hours.
- Reports can now be exported in CSV and PDF formats in a faster manner.
- Personalize Exchange Reporter Plus by replacing its logo with your organization's.
- The Distribution Lists report now displays the email proxy used.
- The Recently Created Mailboxes report now displays the department name of the mailbox owner.
- The Contact reports now display the creation time of contacts.
- You can now also view future appointments in the Room Mailbox Appointments report.
- The Room Mailbox Details report now includes information such as the city and country of the conference room.
- Column addition and removal in reports can now be done from the same window and the columns can be re-arranged using drag and drop actions.
- The issue faced with IE browser in Archive configuration have been fixed.