ServiceDesk Plus V1 APIs for the change module will reach its end-of-life (EOL) on January 31, 2024. Moving forward, any upcoming releases will not have access to the V1 Change APIs.
Any external products, web clients or desktop applications which are integrated to ServiceDesk Plus via the V1 APIs would be impacted (specifically integrations that use the Change API).
To put it simply, any functionalities such as client integrations, custom scripts or functions configured with v1 APIs will no longer work.
We highly recommend to update aforesaid functionalities with V3 APIs in case they are configured with V1 APIs.
Here is the list of Change V1 APIs which are being deprecated, along with the equivalent V3 APIs:
V1 API URL
V1 OPERATION NAME
EQUIVALENT V3 API URL
V3 HTTP METHOD
GET All Changes
ADD Attachment in Change
(Here the input data would be the file data.)
Within ServiceDesk Plus, Change APIs are used in several functionalities where we have scripting support (listed below). We highly recommend our users to check and update these as well:
1. Admin > Automation - Custom Triggers - Change > Execute script operation.
2. Admin > Developer Space - Custom Function - Change > Custom functions.
3. Admin > Automation - Custom Schedules > Executor.
4. Admin > Developer Space - Page Scripts.
5. Admin > Developer Space - Webhooks - Change
6. Custom scripts in <SDP_Home>\integration\custom_scripts folder.
V3 API Documentation:
Refer to the V3 API documentation tool available within the application. Navigate to Admin > Developer Space > API. You can also have a look on our Demo site using the following link.
Find some change module sample functions configured with V3 APIs in the following KB articles: