Did you know - How to configure Office 365 as SMTP Mail Server
ADSelfService Plus allows you to use Office 365 as an SMTP mail server to send notifications, OTP etc. to your users. To make it happen, all that you need is just an Office 365 account with a mailbox associated with it.
Steps to configure ADSelfService Plus to use Office 365 as your mail server:
- Login to ADSelfService Plus with the administrator credentials.
- Navigate to Admin -> Product Settings -> Server Settings.
- In the Server Settings page, click the Mail Settings tab.
- Enter smtp.office365.com as the mail server and 587 as the port number. (Refer Image)
- In the from address field, enter Office 365/Outlook mail address from which you would like to receive the emails.
- Enter the admin mail address.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Enter your Office 365 / Outlook mail ID and its password.
- Select TLS from the drop-down list.
- Send a test mail to check if the configuration is done correctly.
- Click Save.
Port 587 must be kept open to allow outgoing communications.
New to ADSelfService Plus?