Greetings from ManageEngine FileAudit Plus!
We are delighted to announce the release of ManageEngine FileAudit Plus' latest version: Build 4120.
With latest build 4120: View share & security permissions, properties of configured files/folders; with the ‘Permission’ and 'Properties' reports respectively. Other enhancements and fixes have also been made to enrich your experience, please find them below.
With FileAudit Plus: Audit and analyze file/folder access in real-time. Identify stale, non-business, and other unnecessary files. Detect security breaches like malware attacks with instant alerts. Get visibility into storage space. Meet compliance needs.
FileAudit Plus Build 4120 (February 2017)
- View share and security permissions of configured files/folders with the ‘Permission’ report.
- View properties such as: location, object type, size (in MB), file count, directory count, creation time, last access time, last modification time; of configured files/folders with the ‘Properties’ report.
- Audit, report and get alerted on files/folders extension changes.
- Use regex i.e., patterns of text to define which objects are to be excluded from auditing.
- Configure technicians when using Internet Explorer issue- fixed.
- Auditing of read deny events issue- fixed.
- A host of other issues have been fixed to further optimize performance.
We have done our best to incorporate your suggestions as well, looking forward to hear from you.
FileAudit Plus Team.
Direct dialing number: +1-408-916-9891