Greetings from ManageEngine ADAudit Plus!
We are delighted to announce the release of ManageEngine ADAudit Plus' latest version: Build 6000.
With the latest build 6000- get faster search and data retrieval with the all new DataEngine. Deploy a client-side software agent to smoothen out log collection over WAN connections. Utilize risk assessment reports based on advanced user behavior analytics and machine learning. Other enhancements and fixes have also been made to enrich your experience, please find them below.
With ADAudit Plus- Perform real-time auditing, reporting, and alerting of your Windows server environment including: Active Directory, Windows workstations, Windows servers, and file servers; meet security and compliance needs in a comprehensive yet simple and cost-effective way.
Build 6000 (April 2019)
- Faster search and retrieval of file audit data with ADAudit Plus' all new DataEngine.
- Smoothen out log collection over WAN connections with the ability to deploy a client-side software agent.
- Get status reports and instant alerts on the current working state of ADAudit Plus to ensure round-the-clock availability.
- Copy alert profiles and scheduled report templates to quicken creating customized reports and alerts.
- Active Directory risk assessment reports have been added to Analytics.
- Track rename activity of user/computer/groups.
- Regex support has been provided for file exclude patterns.
- While creating email and SMS alert profiles, the mailing list can be set based on multiple variables (eg. caller username, SID, etc).
- New CSRF tokens are implemented for every user session.
- A custom LDAP query can now be added to filter data in custom reports
- The issue with downloading XLSX files from the scheduled reports' directory listing has been fixed.
- All requests (including images, JS & CSS files) now pass through a security filter.
- The 'add objects' pop up in 'Alert Profiles' failed to list workstations, which has now been fixed.
- Ipv6 addresses can now be resolved to get machine names.
- Occurrences of missing printer audit data fields have been fixed.
We have done our best to incorporate your suggestions, looking forward to hearing from you.
Team ADAudit Plus
Direct dialing number: +1-408-916-9891