ADSelfService Plus now supports Passwordless Login!
We are glad to announce the release of ADSelfService Plus build 6108 with the following features, enhancements, and issue fixes:
- Passwordless Login: ADSelfService Plus and other SSO-enabled applications can now be accessed using advanced authentication methods such as biometrics, YubiKey, Google Authenticator, etc.
- Forced enrollment for machine login MFA: Enforce mandatory enrollment to ADSelfService Plus from login screens to implement MFA for machine access.
- Exclusive MFA setup for cloud applications: Customize the authentication factor set-up for service provider-initiated SSO-enabled application logins.
- SAML authenticator: SAML authentication can be included as an authentication factor for ADSelfService Plus logins, Endpoints MFA, and Applications MFA.
- Language support: ADSelfService Plus now supports Traditional Chinese language.
- The macOS login agent was not loading after a restart or shut down operation. This has been fixed.
- Enabling Hide Personalization setting did not force the admin's theme preference over the users when the users' theme preference was set before the enforcement of this setting. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that caused trouble in the SSO login process in the latest versions of browsers has been resolved.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Download the fully functional 30-day free trial now.
ADSelfService Plus Team
Toll Free: +1-84-245-1104