We are glad to announce the release of ADSelfService Plus' latest build, 6218.
Enrolled Users Report now allows administrators to view the
authenticators users have enrolled for and disenroll them from specific
authenticators, using both manual and bulk disenrollment methods.
- Backup codes for technician accounts: Admins can now generate MFA backup codes for technicians from the Enrolled Users Report.
- Technicians can now be delegated the privileges of:
- Managing users' license consumption
- Scheduling and exporting reports
- Customizing and managing the installation of the Windows, macOS and Linux Login Agents
- Updating cached credentials configurations
issue in the Password Sync Agent that left it susceptible to
brute-force attacks has now been fixed. This issue was reported by Skay.
- A denial-of-service vulnerability in the ADSelfService Plus Mobile App Authentication API has now been fixed.
How to update to this build?
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Download the fully functional 30-day free trial now.
Have any questions or suggestions? Let us know in the comments section.
Regards, ADSelfService Plus Team