ADSelfService Plus 6105 released !!!
We are glad to announce the release of build 6105 with significant new enhancements and issue fixes.
- Admins can now configure users' managers email addresses to send them notifications about user activities like self-service password reset, self-service account unlock, password change, and enrollment.
- The email verification code generated during enrollment and user identity verification can now be sent to the admin or manager via email.
- An option has been introduced to block specific email domains and mobile formats provided during user enrollment.
- A vulnerability which lead to unauthenticated and authenticated remote code execution through PowerShell injection has been fixed.
- If the user entered an email address during enrollment and the same email address was later updated as the user's AD mail attribute value, the user did not receive scheduled notifications and the email address was displayed twice during email verification authentication. This issue has been fixed.
- When users access the end-user portal through NTLM Authentication, user actions could not be performed in certain Windows environments. This has been fixed.
- The configuration of RADIUS authenticator failed when the secret key had specific special characters (<, >, ', ", and &). This has been fixed.
- An issue that occurred in the secure links generated for email verification has been fixed. [CVE-2021-33055]
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Download the fully functional 30-day free trial now.
ADSelfService Plus Team
Toll Free: +1-84-245-1104