ADManager Plus fixes and enhancements for build 6651 to 7000
7000 (April 2019)
- Office 365 contact creation.
- Over 20 new reports under different categories like Contact reports, Exchange Online Mailbox reports, OWA reports and more.
- Option to apply OU-based filters while generating reports and performing management actions on dir sync-enabled O365 users.
- Create room mailboxes exclusively in Office 365.
- Office 365 reports now display an object's AD attributes.
The permissions filter in the Folders accessible by accounts report offers granular options to view the data
- For specific permissions
- For any specific level of access
When this report is exported, all the selected permissions and their level of access will also be displayed in detail.
- All Office 365 management actions and reports have been moved to the Office 365 tab for easy access.
- Option to backup and restore MS SQL database configured in ADManager Plus.
- Option to export users' mailbox content as a PST file automatically, through the disable policy, whenever user accounts are disabled.
- Support for Skype for Business 2019.
- Option to enable/disable the MAPI protocol for Exchange mailboxes during user creation or modification.
- Option to view workflow and management notifications in the ADManager Plus mobile app.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Help desk technicians not being able to access the help desk password reset console despite having the required role.
- Issue in adding or removing columns in custom reports.
- The status message of CSV-based bulk user modification operation displays only the final error and not all the errors.
- When a specific file server is delegated to a user via group delegation, while assigning the help desk technician role to that user, all the file servers get assigned to that technician automatically.
- Issue in differentiating between the OUs with the same display names while delegating them to a technician.
- Issue in copying the memberOf attributes of users while using the Copy User Attributes option in templates.
- Issue in exporting the Inactive Users report.
- Not being able to generate Shares in the Servers report if shared folder names contain special characters.
6660 (March 2019)
- Capability to edit all administrative template settings of a GPO, including the custom template settings.
- Capability to add an AD object's manager as an approver and/or reviewer in the business workflow. This will enable managers to have complete control over the creation, modification, and deletion of objects they manage.
6659 (February 2019)
- ADManager Plus supports Arabic and Hebrew languages.
- ADManager Plus now supports Windows Server 2019.
- This release includes the fix for CVE-2018-19374 vulnerability (The issue of all authenticated users getting write permission for all files in the bin folder is fixed).
6658 (February 2019)
- Option to hide users from Global Address List (GAL) and enable mailbox auditing for Office 365 users during user creation.
- The disable policy allows you to disable litigation hold, convert a user mailbox to a shared mailbox and remove users from all Office 365 groups.
- Realtime email notifications for all management actions performed, including the ones executed through automation and workflow, with details such as title, department, and sAMAccountName.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in deleting a G Suite user account, when the associated AD user account is deleted, even if Delete G Suite user account is configured in the delete policy.
- Issue in moving the archived technicians audit reports stored in MS SQL database, after upgrading to the latest build.
- Issue in displaying Office 365 sub-license (tenant type) in templates, if the license base subscription includes only one sub-license.
- Issue in the execution of user creation rules in templates while creating a user despite not modifying the rules or the template after upgrading to the latest build.
- If multiple domains have been configured in the product, the existing members are not selected in the Select Members pop-up during single group modification.
- Issue in removing users from groups using the modify user by template option in the workflow.
- Performance issues in the dashboard.
6655, 6657 (December 2018)
It is also possible to track the status of the workflow requests right from the dashboard, and if needed, administrators and technicians can drill-down to the actual ticket to perform the required action.
The following fixes have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in connecting to the product database from the standby server.
- Issue in setting primary SMTP addresses as additional email addresses if Automatically update email addresses based on policy option is selected.
- When user accounts are created via automation, SMS notifications were display blank passwords.
- Reviewer name is not mentioned in the workflow notifications sent to the reviewers.
- Error message not being displayed properly in the Smart Card Authentication page.
- Technicians not being able to automate user creation/modification despite having the required rights and permissions
- Issue in updating the Office 365 User Prinicipal Name during single and bulk user creation.
- Not being able to unlock accounts from the Reset password console of help desk technicians.
- Product crashes while generating the Folders accessible by accounts report when there are more than 5000 objects.
- Product crashes while generating the Detailed group members report.
- Issue in modifying mailboxes that have special characters in their names.
- Issue in removing photos of users.
- Issue in displaying the error message when incorrect CSV format is used for single group modification.
- Technicians being able to perform the Remove from group action, if they have only the Add to group permission.
6653 (October 2018)
- This release fixes the database connectivity issue which affected the performance of product.
6652 (September 2018)
- This release includes enhancements to meet the GDPR requirements, and also fixes installation issues.
6651 (September 2018)
- This release includes the fix for Self-XSS and HTML injection vulnerability (CVE-2018-15740).