Build 6380 (June 2016)
- Automation now provides the flexibility to either overwrite or append the values of user attributes while modifying user accounts.
Report Scheduler now allows you to:
- Select multiple inputs while scheduling 'group members', 'users with empty attributes', and 'OS-based computers' reports.
- Schedule 'shares in the servers' and 'permissions for folders' reports as well.
- User creation templates now offer a new option - Creation Rules. It can be used to specify the attributes that should automatically be updated with predefined values whenever a user account is created. It also offers an option to set up conditions, which on being satisfied, shall auto-populate the specified fields in the user account being created.
- Single user modification also includes Copy User Attributes option.
- 'Shares in the servers' report also displays NTFS and share permissions in the file when it is exported to the desired format.
Custom attributes can now be used as a filter:
- In Report Scheduler, to refine the report results.
- In Automation, while specifying the objects to be managed.
Enhanced UI for selecting values in department, title, company, and office attributes:
- Navigation arrows to view the next thirty entries in the list.
- Predictive Search option to easily locate the desired entry. The search settings can be enabled/disabled from the Admin tab.
- 'Detailed group members' report now also lists cross-forest members.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- While modifying an automated task or policy, inability to remove the selected report (that lists the objects on which the automated task or policy has been applied).
- Inability to enable or disable display of well-known security principals while creating a File Server Management help desk role.
- Inability to copy any of the user attributes when memberOf is included in the list of attributes to be copied.
- Issues in the email delivery of 'inactive users' report.
- 'Lync Online' being displayed in place of 'Skype for Business Online' while assigning Office 365 licenses.
Build 6371 (May 2016)
- Dynamic distribution group creation feature allows you to create query-based distribution groups in Active Directory. This feature also includes customizable dynamic distribution list creation template for standardizing and streamlining the group creation process.
- Room mailbox management: You can now create new room mailboxes in both on-premises Exchange Server as well as cloud-based Office 365, from a single window. This feature also offers the capability to modify room mailboxes in Exchange Server.
Equipment mailbox management: This feature enables you to create new equipment mailboxes in Exchange Server and also Office 365. You can also modify an existing equipment mailbox in Exchange Server using this feature.
This feature also includes configurable equipment mailbox creation and modification templates, to help you fine tune the process of creating and modifying equipment mailboxes exactly as per your needs.
- Disable policy allows you to define a set of tasks (deleting home folders, profiles, disabling mailboxes, execute a script, etc.) that must be executed when any user account is disabled. Further, this feature also allows you to create domain-specific disable policies.
- BitLocker enabled computers report to identify all the computers for which BitLocker is turned on. You can view this list for multiple domains using one report.
- Delete Policy now includes new options which allow you to move remote home folders, and also execute a custom script, to perform any specific action, while deleting a user account from Active Directory.
- The 'Manager can update members list' option can now be enabled during bulk or CSV-based creation and also modification of groups.
- The 'protect from accidental deletion' option is now included in both the single and bulk OU creation features.
- Automation feature now includes an option to run custom scripts for managing users, and also modify the group membership of computers.
- The scheduler for detailed group members report now features more options to offer more flexibility in specifying the report generation time and frequency.
- The 'BitLocker recovery keys' report now displays the computer name as well.
- Shared mailbox management now includes customizable templates for creating and modifying shared mailboxes.
- Issue in disabling users via automation is now fixed.
- Issue in removing the objects to be managed from a request that is yet to be executed is fixed.
- While creating an account provisioning template or editing an existing one, the read-only fields will now be displayed distinctly, to easily distinguish them from the editable ones.
Build 6361 (Mar 2016)
Remote mailbox creation: You can now configure remote mailboxes while creating new accounts for users, individually, as well as, in bulk.
Build 6360 (Mar 2016)
Delete users' remote home folders and roaming profiles: You can now easily delete the users' remote home folders or roaming profiles, or both, in bulk.
Move or delete users' Terminal Services home folders and profile paths: This feature allows you to delete or move the Terminal Services home folders or profile paths for multiple users at once. Also, while moving the terminal services home folders or profile paths, you can choose to retain a copy of them in the original location.
Help desk technicians report: This report lists all available help desk technicians, along with details like, their delegated domains and OUs, roles, management and reporting tasks, etc. It also offers filters to view:
- the settings of any specific help desk technician. Or,
- all technicians matching a specific criterion (like delegated domains, delegated tasks, etc.). The report can also be exported to CSV, PDF, XLSX, and HTML formats.
GUI-based configuration of high availability setup: You can now enable high availability of ADManager Plus server and also configure the settings of various components (primary server, backup server, and virtual IP to access the server) required to ensure high availability.
- Scheduled generation and email delivery of reports is now available for Password Policy, Account Lockout Policy, and Printer Reports also.
- Help desk technician audit report can now be exported to CSV, PDF, XLSX, and HTML formats.
- AD objects (users, groups, etc.) in the member and memberOf attributes will now be displayed in alphabetical order, during management operations.
- In modification templates, issues while applying modification rules when OU is specified in the conditions field.
- Inability to assign templates to workflow requesters by help desk technicians.
- OU selection pop-up taking a long time to load child OUs.
- In help desk technician audit report, passwords of the user accounts created by the technician not being displayed in the 'details' of the action performed.
- Inability to add proxyAddresses as custom attribute during group creation.
- In help desk reset password console, need of an 'all domains' option in the domain search field to list users from all the domains configured.
- In help desk password reset console, the option 'user must change password at next logon' not being a default selection.
- In bulk user modification, error while importing a CSV file with employeeID attribute.
Build 6351 (Jan 2016)
Support for Windows 10: With this release, ADManager Plus extends support for Windows 10.
- Exclude nested groups from Group Members reports: You can now choose to generate Group Members reports of specific groups with only the members belonging to that particular group appearing in the reports (i.e. without nested group members).
- New time-based filters for reports: While generating time-bound reports including recently created groups, recently expired user accounts, and more, you can now easily specify the precise period for which you need the reports using options such as: today, yesterday, on a date, before a date, after a date, last "N" days, this week, this month and custom period
- Issues fetching NTFS permissions for folders located in DFS environment.
- Error while modifying a user's Exchange mailbox server and store settings.
- Error while applying retention policy during user creation.
- While creating titles, departments, offices, and companies, duplicate values were being created if spaces were left after an entry.
- Inability to export "memberOf" attribute from a report to CSVDE format.
- Issues provisioning users in Office 365 while creating mail or mailbox enabled users in Active Directory.
- Issues applying email address policy while creating mail enabled groups.
Build 6341 (Dec 2015)
Skype for Business (Lync 2015) Management & Reporting: Besides Lync 2010 and 2013, you can now manage and report on user accounts in Lync 2015 / Skype for Business (SfB) as well. That is, right from ADManager Plus' console, you can now:
- Create SfB/Lync user accounts, along with all relevant settings / policies (Telephony, Conferencing policy, External access policy, etc.)
- Enable/Disable/Delete SfB or Lync user accounts
- Modify the SfB/Lync policies (Conferencing, Archiving, and Telephony) of specific users
- Identify all SfB/Lync enabled or disabled users via pre-defined reports
Manage AD User Photos: This feature enables you to manage the profile pictures of Active Directory users individually, as well as, in bulk, by allowing you to:
- upload new pictures
- crop existing pictures
- replace existing photos with different ones
- delete pictures
- Displaying users' AD attributes in Office 365 reports: Besides users' O365-specific attributes, the Office 365 reports now also display their important AD attributes such as SID, SAM Account Name, OU Name, Object GUID, etc.
- ADManager Plus now uses an upgraded version of Tomcat for enhanced reliability and security.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issues in adding cross-forest members while creating and modifying groups, in single and in bulk.
- Exporting 'users in groups' report to xlsx results in the downloaded file's name being cluttered with special characters.
- Product crashes while modifying the 'memberOf' attribute of users, if the DN of the group exceeds 260 characters.
- While trying to create Exchange mailbox, legacy mailbox gets created instead, if there are issues in establishing remote PowerShell session.
- Recovery mailbox database appears in Mailbox Store drop down list.
Build 6330 (Nov 2015)
- Shared Mailbox Creation and Modification features enable you to create and modify shared mailboxes in both, on-premises Exchange Server, as well as cloud-based Office 365, from a single console.
- Copy Technician feature allows you to copy all the settings (delegated roles, assigned templates, and the domains/OUs/groups that can be managed) of any help desk technician, and use those copied values to create a new technician; eliminates the need for creating a new one from scratch.
- Admin Audit Reports help in auditing all the changes made to a help desk technician or a help desk role's configuration, by listing all actions (creation, modification, and deletion) performed on it, along with details such as, who made the changes, the date and time at which they were performed, etc.
- The issue of Office 365 license count not being shown correctly has been fixed.
- CSV import now supports the creation of computers and contacts in different OUs, as required, using 'ouName' as CSV header. (In previous versions, bulk creation of computers or contacts could only be done in one OU at a time.)
- Issues in bulk deletion of titles, departments, offices, and companies have been sorted.
- In Automation, custom attributes can also be imported via CSV files.
Build 6322 (Oct 2015)
Computers not in groups report helps you identify all the computers that do not belong to (not members of) any of the specified Active Directory groups.
- View common members of the specified groups - The 'detailed group members' report now features an option to list the members who are common (part of) to all the specified Active Directory groups. In other words, this option fetches all the users, groups, computers and contacts which are members of all the specified AD groups.
- Deleting AD users becomes more flexible - you can now locate and delete the desired AD user account using the 'single user modification' and 'AD Explorer' features too.
New values appended to the Title, Department, Office and Company fields in AD will be automatically updated in ADManager Plus ( at 1:00 hrs everyday), and available for selection in the relevant user management features.
(If you wish to immediately update and use a new value for any of these fields immediately, you can add the desired value manually in ADManager Plus's Admin tab.)
- While reviewing, approving or executing the user creation requests, in the workflow, the corresponding technicians can now change the template specified in the request to a ?different one, as needed.
- While assigning managers for AD objects, besides users it is now possible to select a group or a foreign security principal as well as managers.
- During bulk creation of new contacts, groups and computers, you can now set the values for their custom attributes as well.
- Option to personalize and rebrand ADManager Plus by replacing its logo with your organization's logo.
This release includes fixes for the following issues:
- Unable to delete users via the delete option in the 'disabled users report'.
- Domain name not being displayed in the 'permission for folder' report while selecting the required shared resource's path.
- Product crashes whenever a management action is performed on users with a lengthy DN (>250 characters).
- Proxy addresses and extension (custom) attributes of users and groups not being displayed in Exchange reports.
- The 'check all' option not working as desired in the 'inactive users report'.
- Issues in 'permissions for folders report': not being able to type the shared folder path, and unable to generate this report for a custom level (number of folder levels).
- Error in adding proxy address in formats other than SMTP, such a X.400, X.500, etc., during creation or modification of AD users, groups and contacts.
- Help desk technicians not being able to configure the delegated fields while creating new contacts via bulk contact creation.
- The necessity to use the same password format for all the users while creating new users via the bulk user creation feature (you can now specify different password formats for different users).
- Error in configuring G Suite accounts.
Build 6310 (Jul 2015)
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in configuring the 'Enhanced Presence' setting for users in LCS/OCS
- Error in exporting report data to XLSX format if the report contains date-related fields
- 'User Forum' link in the Support tab not being visible after enabling SSL
- Error when a help desk technician tries to add AD users/computers to groups