The App enables on the move management of Active Directory user accounts. The iPhone App provides some of the crucial & important functionalities offered by the product itself, such as :
- Password resets
- Unlocking user accounts
- Disabling accounts
- Enabling accounts
- Deleting accounts
You can download the App using this link: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/manageengine-admanager-plus/id717152869?mt=8.
Build 6140 (September 2013)
- The scheduler has been enhanced to accommodate more accurate time frequencies.
- 'Select only the appended objects from the file’ option has been added to help choose only the appended data while importing records through iterations from a CSV.
- Filters in AD reports have been enhanced to drill down to the specifics of reported data; Reports can now be filtered based on attributes such as Primary Group, WhenChanged, whenCreated, DisplayName, Account Expires, Bad Password Time, Lockout Time, Last Logon Time, Last Logon Timestamp, Bad Pwd count, and Pwd status.
- Issue in setting “Deny” permissions over a mailbox during Bulk User Modification has been fixed.
- Issue in creating Mailbox on Exchange Server 2007 when installed on Windows server 2012 has been fixed.
- Issue in modifying primary SMTP address has been fixed; the primary mail address in the additional mail address list will now be replaced with the newly modified address.
- Issue in using configured custom attribute in CSV while creating or modifying users via automation has been fixed.
Build 6131 (August 2013)
- The UI for Single group creation is now more flexible and user friendly with the fields categorized under General, Group and Exchange tabs.
- 'Managed by' field added to single group creation can be used to designate managers for the groups.
- Issues in configuring HDT, when many templates, OUs and roles are assigned to him, have been fixed.
- Issue in importing 'UTF-8' format files in Automation and Workflow during user creation/modification (using CSVs) has been fixed.
- Browser issue (IE) that occurs when the number of objects chosen in 'delegate security role-step 1' is huge, has been fixed.
- The resultant page that occurs after 'user creation using CSV' will no longer have export option issues in Firefox.
- Local groups will no longer be displayed in the 'add members' options under Universal distribution group creation/modification.
Build 6120 (July 2013)
- The actions list has been enhanced. Modify Users by CSV, Add To Group, Remove From Group actions have now been added.
- Option to enforce "user must change password at next logon" in reset Password action has been provided.
- Filters have been introduced in library of reports for accurate results.
Reset password console
- A Quick visibility into User's account lock out status while trying to reset password from the reset password console.
- Option in Naming Formats to define replacement characters for 'umlaut accent' has been provided.
- Configuration for multiple domains in employee search.
- Export as PDF, excel, html and CSV options for results from 'employee search'.
- Options for attribute-based user/contact search have been improved.
- 'A HDT without permissions to generate a report can do so from the dashboard when report count is zero' issue has been fixed.
- Special characters issue in HDT role name has been fixed.
- Issue in restoring users when parent OU has been deleted is now fixed. Users will be restored in the 'users container'.
- Issue in clearing 'show in Address book attribute', when you uncheck hide from address lists option in single group modification has been fixed.
- UAC value issue while creating normal accounts through bulk user creation has been fixed.
Build 6110 (July 2013)
- The value selected by the technicians for 'Show Rows' option, in all the features that it is available, will now be saved.
- Delete groups option is now available in 'Groups without Members' report also.
- 'OS Based Report' will now have the operating system of the customer environment also in the OS list.
- Deleted computers showing up in computer selection pop-up windows issue is fixed.
- Distribution Groups created with '#' in their name throwing up 'Properties on this object have invalid data' error when opened in Exchange Management Console is fixed.
- Mismatch in 'password expiry date' in Real Last Logon report for those users for whom PSO has been applied is fixed.
- Reset Password feature will now display the new passwords generated as '**********' instead of the actual passwords in the result.
- 'OU' option not working in the 'Advance Filter' of Real Last Logon report in IE Compatibility mode is fixed now.