ADManager Plus fixes and enhancements for build 6000 and 6100
Build 6100 (June 2013)
- File Server Management: Manage the permissions on multiple File Servers and workstations across your organization in just one operation. This feature facilitates bulk modification and removal of NTFS or Share permissions on Shared Folders and their subfolders.
- Now you can also manage Active Directory 2012 (in Windows Server 2012) using ADManager Plus.
- This build also included support for Windows 8 platform.
- Remote PowerShell Support for Exchange 2010: Even from a 32-bit machine and with just PowerShell 2.0 you can now create mailboxes in Exchange 2010. You can accomplish this even if you do not have Exchange Management Console (EMC) installed on your 32-bit machine.
- Performance tuning for Exchange Management.
- Windows 8 and 2012 have been included in OS based Computer reports.
- Issue in using 'Hide from Exchange Address Lists’ option for Groups has been fixed.
- Issue in fetching information about cross-domain members in 'Detailed Group Members report’ has been fixed.
- Issue in setting/updating email address of users through a CSV file, if it is mentioned as empty in the template being used has been fixed.
- Error in exporting filtered (partial) results from reports has been fixed.
Build 6012 (February 2013)
- Mailbox Storage Limits specified using single user modification will be validated based on the version of mailbox Exchange Server.
- 'Automatically update e-mail addresses based on e-mail address policy' attribute will also be available in reports now.
- Instead of only the OUs from primary domain, OU's of all the selected domains will be displayed for 'Move Computers' option in computer reports.
- In Single Group Modification while adding new members, HDTs can now select Users, Computers as well as Contacts instead of only Groups.
- The complete value of Office attribute will be displayed as the tool-tip text in User Creation Template.
- Unable to select AD Objects issue to Delegate Security Role while using Internet Explorer 9 in Compatibility mode has been fixed.
- Select Country option not being saved issue in user creation template has been fixed.
Build 6010(February 2013)
- Date type columns will be exported as date fields while exporting to excel.
- Migration support for 6001 ,6002, 6003
- Issue in setting dial-in properties during user creation and modification has been fixed
- Active sync support issues post 6000 build have been fixed
- Exporting issues in group members report has been fixed
- Auditing issues for remove members operation is fixed
Builds 6003, 6002, 6001
This release refines 'Report Scheduler' to make it more efficient with the following enhancements:
- Flexible Schedule Execution Frequency: The enhanced scheduler provides more options to configure the execution time and frequency of scheduled reports with flexible time intervals such as yearly, quarterly, fortnightly, multiple days in a week, every 15 minutes, etc.
- You can now Disable Email Notifications for scheduled reports if the reports do not have any data in them.
- Filters are now available in scheduled reports as well (for Inactive and Password Expired Users reports) to make sure you get the specific and relevant data that you need.
- Blank attachments issue in email notification of scheduled reports with no data has been fixed.
- Product Installation issues on non-English Operating systems is fixed
- Active Directory Automation Policies: Automate any important Active Directory task and also its supplementary tasks, if any, in the required sequence and time intervals, as per your organizational requirement.
- 'Drag-n-Drop' User Modification Templates make user attributes modification a quick and instant process. These templates enable administrators in ensuring role based access for help desk technicians to user attributes, with just point-n-click activities.
- Rule based User Modification Templates can be used to specify 'auto-fill' conditions. When these templates are used for modifying user accounts, the specified attributes will be automatically populated based on the 'auto-fill' conditions in the templates.
- GPO Quick View & Manager: Web-based quick view of all available GPOs. Easy UI based GPO Manager for basic Group Policy management activities like Enable / Disable GPOs, GPO links and GPO Inheritance.
The 'Workflow' feature has been revamped with new capabilities like:
- Automatic Task Assigner: Define your own rules, as per your requirement, to automatically assign tasks to the most appropriate technicians.
- Product-specific Requester: You can now create a new requester out of any AD user, Group or OU or define a customized role (with permissions to create requests for a specific set of tasks) for the requester, as required, using ADManager Plus.
- Quick-link to create requests: Requesters can create requests for all the tasks that they have permissions for, from just one location.
- The 'IMAP4 setting not reflecting when modified through single user modification feature' issue has been fixed.
- 'streetAddress' attribute of user objects can store multiline values
- Reinforced security for ADManager Plus' database password by storing it in encrypted format.
- 'Recently Modified Users' report can now retrieve more than 1000 objects.
- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 has been added to the options in the 'OS Based Report'.
- Approval notification email will be sent to executors, even if they are not specified in the workflow.