OpManager has pretty simple access permissions that can be assigned to users: You are either a full administrator or you are an operator that can't really "operate" anything and can only Read device information.
Please add permissions that can be assigned to an actual Operator so they can perform actual tasks within OpManager such as:
1. Execute Workflows against a device (they can't modify the workflow but can execute it).
2. Restart services on a target device.
3. Kill processes / View the 10x CPU and Memory process table in the CPU Dial.
4. Add/Remove Performance Monitors from a device.
5. Assign notification profiles to a device.
6. Add permissions to modify Notification profiles.
Then create a roll that is only read-only like the current operator roll.