ADAudit Plus’ 2023 in review
The year 2023 has been an eventful one for ADAudit Plus. With the introduction of a range of auditing capabilities, ADAudit Plus has continued to make it easier for administrators to gain visibility into AD, Azure AD, file servers, Windows Servers, and workstations.
Here are the top 10 highlights from our releases so far in 2023:
- Mac workstation login auditing: Monitor user login and logout activities happening across Apple Mac computers in your network.
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) auditing: Track all certificate-related activities on your AD CS servers.
- QNAP NAS auditing: Audit file accesses, modifications, and deletions across your QNAP NAS devices.
- ServiceNow integration: Generate tickets automatically for critical AD activities such as password resets, account lockouts, file modifications, deletions, and more.
- Wi-Fi logon activity reporting: Access new reports that provide information on the Wi-Fi logon activity of AD users.
- Emergency patch updater: Apply security patches to ADAudit Plus automatically.
- Custom reports for Azure AD: Create and manage custom reports for Azure AD events.
- Archive search for Azure AD: Search archived audit data from Azure AD.
- Enhanced UBA: ADAudit Plus' performance-enhanced UBA engine consumes fewer resources and scales better.
- Improved security: Refactored in-product web application firewall enhances security to prevent cross-site request forgery, cross-site scripting (XSS), file inclusion, and SQL injection attacks.
The Mac workstation login and QNAP file auditing features can be accessed via the purchase of the respective add-ons. To get more information or for any product-related assistance, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to ADSelfService Plus?