AD360 Fixes and Enhancements 
Release notes for build 4319 (Nov 24, 2023)
- Support for Duo Security Web v4 SDK: You can now configure Duo Security using Web v4 SDK as a secondary authentication factor to verify technicians when they log in to AD360. Duo security has announced end-of-life for Web v2 SDK on 30 March, 2024. We recommend all users to configure Web v4 SDK immediately.
Release notes for build 4318 (Aug 01, 2023)
- RSA SecurID REST API support: AD360 now supports REST API-based integration with RSA Secure ID, besides SDK-based integration. It is recommended to use REST API-based integration as RSA Security LLC has deprecated SDK-based integration.
Release notes for build 4317 (June 29, 2023)
- Product File Tamper Detection: AD360 now allows you to monitor the product's executable files and identify the tampered files in the installation directory.
Release notes for build 4316 (June 20, 2023)
- A security vulnerability (CVE-2023-35785), reported by dalt4sec, has been fixed.
Release notes for build 4315 (Apr 18, 2023)
- Minor issues encountered during database migration have been fixed.
Release notes for build 4313 (Jan 25, 2023)
- Database restore: You can now restore the database backups of AD360 from the product’s user interface.
New to ADSelfService Plus?