AD360 Fixes and Enhancements 
Release notes for build 4237 (Sep 22, 2021)
- Security Hardening: This feature provides access to all of the product's existing security- related settings under a single tab to ensure better accessibility to the security configurations. You can also get to know how secured your product is with Product Security Hardening.
- Default Product Accounts' Password Change Notification: Admins will be notified if the product in-built users' default password is yet to be changed, through email, and in the AD360's notification center.
- Two-factor authentication: You can now enable a second authentication factor for the default product users apart from the already existing support for domain users.
Release notes for build 4235 (Jul 30, 2021)
- Fixed the account takeover issue reported by HaYiCle, by enforcing SAML signature verification before logging in users through SAML SSO (CVE-2021-37927).
- Fixed the Post-Auth OS command injection issue that occurs while configuring database backup in an external location. It was reported by Thai Nguyen (CVE-2021-37925).
Release notes for build 4234 (Jul 10, 2021)
- Load all the integrated components instantly: All of AD360's integrated components will now load automatically once you log into AD360. This saves the time spent waiting to load the components individually.
- Reorder the components in apps pane: AD360 now gives you the option to reorder the components in the apps pane. You can simply drag and drop the components to the desired position.
- JumpTo UI revamped: The featured components of AD360 are now organized into sections.
- Revamped integration settings: The integration settings have been revamped to present the components in a simple, user-friendly fashion.
- Improved downtime notifications: Downtime notifications will be sent to the admins if the product is down due to unexpected causes including out of memory errors or database access failures.
- Support for Chinese (Traditional): AD360 can be now set up to use traditional Chinese as the user interface language.
Release notes for build 4233 (Mar 10, 2021)
AD360 now includes provisions to set TLS protocol versions and configure cipher suites.
Minor bugs have been fixed.