AD360 Fixes and Enhancements 
Release notes for build 4300 (Dec 03, 2021)
- Updated Tomcat server: The Tomcat server which comes bundled with the product has been updated to version 8.5.57.
- Updated jQuery: The jQuery used by the product has been updated to version 3.5.1.
- Secure backup archives: AD360 database backup archives are now password protected.
Release notes for build 4238 (Oct 19, 2021)
- This release includes a fix to prevent unauthorized remote code execution (RCE).
Release notes for build 4237 (Sep 22, 2021)
- Security Hardening: This feature provides access to all of the product's existing security- related settings under a single tab to ensure better accessibility to the security configurations. You can also get to know how secured your product is with Product Security Hardening.
- Default Product Accounts' Password Change Notification: Admins will be notified if the product in-built users' default password is yet to be changed, through email, and in the AD360's notification center.
- Two-factor authentication: You can now enable a second authentication factor for the default product users apart from the already existing support for domain users.
Release notes for build 4235 (Jul 30, 2021)
- Fixed the account takeover issue reported by HaYiCle, by enforcing SAML signature verification before logging in users through SAML SSO (CVE-2021-37927).
- Fixed the Post-Auth OS command injection issue that occurs while configuring database backup in an external location. It was reported by Thai Nguyen (CVE-2021-37925).
Release notes for build 4234 (Jul 10, 2021)
- Load all the integrated components instantly: All of AD360's integrated components will now load automatically once you log into AD360. This saves the time spent waiting to load the components individually.
- Reorder the components in apps pane: AD360 now gives you the option to reorder the components in the apps pane. You can simply drag and drop the components to the desired position.
- JumpTo UI revamped: The featured components of AD360 are now organized into sections.
- Revamped integration settings: The integration settings have been revamped to present the components in a simple, user-friendly fashion.
- Improved downtime notifications: Downtime notifications will be sent to the admins if the product is down due to unexpected causes including out of memory errors or database access failures.
- Support for Chinese (Traditional): AD360 can be now set up to use traditional Chinese as the user interface language.
Release notes for build 4233 (Mar 10, 2021)
- AD360 now includes provisions to set TLS protocol versions and configure cipher suites.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
New to ADSelfService Plus?