AD360 Fixes and Enhancements 
Release notes for build 4231 (Oct 16, 2020)
- Browser notifications: Get push notifications in your web browser for product downtime, updates, new events (workshops, webinars, seminars), and more.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
Release notes for build 4229 (Jun 12, 2020)
- Self-service password reset: Allows domain users to reset their passwords from their AD360 logon screen when the product is integrated with ADSelfService Plus.
- Minor enhancements have been made in the Roboupdate functionality
Release notes for build 4228 (May 16, 2020)
- Some built-in third-party applications used by AD360 have been updated:
- jQuery has been updated to v3.4.1 from v1.8.1.
- Jespa jar has been updated to 1.2.2 from 1.1.19.
- Fixed a vulnerability which allowed a user to enable integration with other supported ManageEngine products bypassing authentication.
- Some minor issues have been fixed.
Release notes for build 4227 (Apr 06, 2020)
- The issue in sending e-mails when the TLS (TLS v1.1 and TLS v1.2) security setting is enabled in the mail server is rectified in this build.
Release notes for build 4225 (Feb 27, 2020)
- Startup Notifier: In addition to the existing downtime notifier, admins will also be notified via email when the product starts up.
Please click here to check the fixes and enhancements on the previous version of the application.
New to ADSelfService Plus?