AD360 build 4228 released with some enhancements and an important vulnerability fix
We have released a new build of AD360—4228. This release features enhancements and a fix to a security vulnerability.
- Some built-in third-party applications used by AD360 have been updated:
- jQuery has been updated to v3.4.1 from v1.8.1.
- Jespa jar has been updated to 1.2.2 from 1.1.19.
- Fixed a vulnerability which allowed a user to enable integration with other supported ManageEngine products bypassing authentication [CVE-2020-24786].
- Some minor issues have been fixed.
How to update?
Update using the service pack.
New to AD360?
Download the fully functional 60-day free trial now.
Got feedback? We would love to hear what you think about this release. Share your feedback in the comments section below.
Toll Free: +1-888-720-9500